Clear all

[Sticky] Reading through the Bible in 90 Days

23 Posts
7 Users
19 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@deliverancechronicles)

Guess how long it takes to read through Cooper in 2002, designed to walk through the Bible over the course of 3 months. That works out to 12 pages of reading a day a commitment but certainly manageable, and one that's worth making. click this link register and leave you revelation here daily ----> https://www.bible.com/en/reading-plans/13

22 Replies
3 Replies
(@tirzah)

Who can seperate the waters and put the the firmament in between the waters from top and bottom? Only God can. 

It's amazing how he created the earth just from his words he spoke. The words we speak are just so powerful; it plants a seed. 

Dr Wayne
(@bkms1)

@tirzah I was amazed at the fact Adam and Eve were not created in the garden.  I believe this is a season of discoveries and illumination

Dr Wayne
(@bkms1)

@tirzah only God.  It tells of the awesomeness of our God

Admin
Topic starter
(@deliverancechronicles)

Let's go!!!

4 Replies
(@fostenawright)

Estimable Member
(@fostenawright)

Estimable Member

I just completed day 5

Here's my thoughts from day 1.  From day 1 to day reading Genesis showed the first mentions of everything good and evil. The mentions of God's original plan for man, the fall of man, and the spiral depravity of mankind that made God to flood the earth,  save Noah , to Abraham,  his children,  and the common thread of dysfunction In the family we see in the Patriarchs. Yet God still used flawed people to fulfill his plan including Moses.  This gives more illumination to me why in deliverance we break Altars, curses, sins. Iniquities going all the way back to Adam and Eve. These people were a hot mess lol. Seriously though we see the concept or the foreshadowing of God's deliverance whether it was when he had to provide clothing for Adam and eve from and animal ( blood was shed) from Noah's Ark, to Joseph and the famine,  to Moses from Egyptian bondage in Exodus.  

Admin
(@deemac)

@fostenawright yes and I thought my family drama was messy 😅😅 but seriously, God still moved and was constantly talking to his people the way he does still! I love what you added about the deliverance part. Yes

(@fostenawright)

Estimable Member

@deemac 

I thought the Same thing too.(  family  lol)Thank God for His grace and mercy. Even when Both Abraham and Isaac  lied about their wives being their sister🤦🏾‍♀️

Admin
(@deemac)

What I received from yesterday's day 3 reading was how messy and dramatic people were even back then and there was no social media😁. Despite the messiness of their lives or even our lives,  God can still help us come back on the path that he has for our lives. He truly loves us and won't stop chasing us down! 

Something else that I find interesting is that God was speaking to Joseph and others that didn't have a close relationship with him. And it goes to show you that when you are gifted,  it will operate whether you are in board with God or not.🔥

2 Replies
Dr Wayne
(@bkms1)

@deemac I see you got in, Glory

Admin
(@deemac)

@bkms1 yes finally🙌🏽🙌🏽

(@carold)

I got some catch up reading to do...

Dr Wayne
(@bkms1)

Let’s go Carol