Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Reading through the Bible in 90 Days

23 Posts
7 Users
19 Reactions
Admin
(@deemac)

So the thing that stood out the most for day 4, for me is the symbolism of the numbers... 7 years at a time.... 3 days...12 tribes of Israel. we see the repeat of those numbers all the way through the Bible. God has codes and symbols and He speaks always the same way. He truly changes not! and lastly, God understands messy family dynamics and will help people overcome those dynamics if we allow him too♥️♥️

Admin
(@deemac)

Lastly, the story of Joseph shows how God turns things around for our good even when things look atrocious and like we won't make it through and like God has forgotten us. His plan for our lives spans over generations 🙌🏽🙌🏽♥️
hallelujah! He watches over His word to perform it according to Jeremiah 1:12.

Admin
(@deemac)

Joseph always remembered who he was despite living as a nomad and then settling in Egypt. He never identified himself as Egyptian And like Joseph was in Egypt but not of Egypt. Likewise, we have to remember that we are in this world but not of this world.🙏🏽

(@luavap)

Day 3/90 

I’m actively learning that God created you for your specific purpose. You don’t know it until you live it and you see it when it comes to pass. Joseph was chosen and that’s a fact and has been hated by his brothers, Joseph was even sold by his brothers so even if your loved ones don’t receive you now and what God is saying to them in God’s timing He will make a way for you to help leave. BUT I’m learning I have to do it with love just as Joseph helped his brothers with love. He wants you to trust in Him, His will for your life and His timing, thank you Jesus!!

Dr Wayne
(@bkms1)

Here is what I noticed in Genesis 17. The blessings and curses all covenants are in the flesh. This helps us in deliverance to understand how the curses persist on bloodline and lineage

1 Reply
(@fostenawright)

Estimable Member

@bkms1 Yes and Amen!

Page 2 / 3
Share:
WhatsApp chat