Notifications
Clear all

The effects of the Marine Kingdom on your Resources

10 Posts
8 Users
3 Reactions
(@acoleman)

The class gets ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ratings:

The right teaching from a vessel led by God , breaks the strongholds in your mind, renews your mind and gives you revelation which changes and transforms your life. I’m now understanding what freedom in Christ truly means. I look forward to experiencing God in ways I never knew I could in all areas of my life.
Thank you Dr. Wayne for being obedient to God and may HE grace you with more revelatory information to equip the body of Christ.

(@aprilm1)

This class was spot on. We need more education on the demonic forces that attack various areas of our lives. Believers seem to get hit the most in the area of our finances.

After the prayer that was prayed to release our treasure chests and some  of the prophets seeing treasure chests being brought up from the water and even I seeing a vision of a treasure chest on the shore, caused me to do a little digging and I found that there is a treasury bond that was issued under my birth certificate.

I encourage everyone to do your research and study not just the natural laws but the spiritual laws that go with these things. Ask Holy Spirit to bring you into the truth and give you strategy for what He shows you.

Page 2 / 2
Share:
WhatsApp chat