The effects of the Marine Kingdom on your Resources

10 Posts
8 Users
3 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@deliverancechronicles)

Hey DC Family,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to extend my deepest gratitude to every one of you for attending the recent event on "The Effects of the Marine Kingdom on Your Resources." Your presence and participation made the event a great success, and I am truly grateful for your support.

The insights and knowledge shared during the event were invaluable, and I trust that you found them both enlightening and empowering. We need to understand how spiritual influences can impact our resources and finances, and I am glad that we had the opportunity to delve into this important topic together.

In light of the interest and engagement shown by our DC Family members, I am pleased to announce that we will be holding a follow-up class on April 27th at noon Eastern.  This session will delve deeper into the strategies and spiritual principles that can help us safeguard our resources and navigate the challenges posed by the marine kingdom.

I encourage you to mark your calendars and save the date for this upcoming class. I believe that our continued exploration and learning in this area will help us to strengthen our spiritual foundations and secure our financial well-being.

Once again, thank you for your presence and participation at the event. Your support means a great deal to me, and I am excited to continue this journey of growth and discovery with every one of you.

Looking forward to seeing you at the follow-up class on April 27th at noon Eastern. May we continue to grow in knowledge, wisdom, and unity as we navigate the spiritual realm together.

Blessings to you all,     ----> https://www.tiktok.com/@dr_wayne_t_richards/video/7341977486047202602?_r=1&_t=8kMKtHotO7K

Please find the attached link --------> https://calendly.com/deliverancechronicles/marine-kingdoms-effects-on-resources-pt2

9 Replies
Admin
Topic starter
(@deliverancechronicles)

Please, also leave your feedback, thank you 

3 Replies
(@fostenawright)

Estimable Member

@deliverancechronicles 

The class was  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

It was informative and enlightening.  I learned how deep the marine kingdom runs in the USA governmen,  financial institutions,  and the hidden things behind our ss and birth certificates. 

I really appreciated the prayers in the end. Manifested a headache and after prayer it was released Glory to God.

Looking forward for the next class.

Let's go!!! 

(@fostenawright)

Estimable Member

@deliverancechronicles 

The class was  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

It was informative and enlightening.  I learned how deep the marine kingdom runs in the USA governmen,  financial institutions,  and the hidden things behind our ss and birth certificates. 

I really appreciated the prayers in the end. Manifested a headache and after prayer it was released Glory to God.

Looking forward for the next class.

Let's go!!! 

(@cootejs996)

@deliverancechronicles 

I was captivated by the insightful event on "The Effects of the Marine Kingdom on Your Resources." Dr. Wayne brilliantly opened my eyes to how unseen spiritual forces can impact finances and resources. I appreciated the balance of spiritual wisdom and practical strategies shared. This event was tremendously empowering and has equipped me with new spiritual tools to safeguard my resources.

The follow-up discussion allowed for meaningful engagement with other participants. I left feeling inspired, enlightened, and connected. Events like these are so critical for our spiritual growth and financial well-being.

My deepest gratitude to Dr Wayne for creating this space for us to learn and uplift one another. This event exceeded my expectations. I'm already looking forward to the April 27th class on this topic. 

Admin
(@deemac)

It was an absolutely awesome class!!! The hours flew by like minutes! I learned a lot of beneficial and life altering information, while engaging in some quick and poignant conversations in the chat!

Thank you again for an on fire class that I can actively and readily apply to my life as well as pass this info to my children as well!!

God bless, love you guys and see you April 27😊

(@rissab)

It was an amazing class!! So informative. So mind blowing.
Listen!! The whole class I was lost for words. It made me realize how much I don’t know and that I need to get serious about “my stuff”. What’s rightfully mine. I have a few questions but I’m sure part 2 of the class will be fulfilling. 

I’m truly thankful for the information and thank you for your time and dedication to the work that you do. 

God bless 🩵

Admin
(@maria-gonzales)

Very informative class. Learned a lot  - connected the dots and left me wanting more…

Page 1 / 2
Share:
WhatsApp chat