Clear all

3 dreams of Babies and Daycare

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@fostenawright)
Estimable Member

I had 3 dreams this week. When God sends recurrent dreams it is something not to take lightly.

This both one of warning and one of hope to be concern what God is concerned about.

4 things I heard Holy Spirit say to warn the church
Repent and cover the babes
Repent and watch the babes
Repent and feed the babes
Repent and correct the babes

1st dream, I was watching babies in living room that looked like a daycare. There were several Playpens but baby were on floor, but adults in room were sitting down, ignoring babies and in their own conversation.

In dream I saw babies eating Vaseline, and some were eating powder.
One baby was about to pull out socket and stick hands in socket, but I woke up.

2nd dream,
Same dream this ,I'm in the dream and still watching. I began to pick up babies one by one, I had 4 babies, 2 in each hand. I began to rebuke the day care workers.
I said "don't you see these babies are getting into things they shouldn't?"

They looked at me with a look like you're interrupting our conversation.
They never said a word to me. They seemed unconcerned about the babies and continued talk to each other. It was like I could hear theyre thoughts in dream 'were just here for a check' even though they didnt say a word in dream to me. They were many babies on the floor, but I could only grab 2 in each hand.
Then in dream I said "you're operating this daycare illegal here"
They looked up at me with a proud look but still did not speak me.

Then suddenly one baby on the floor stuck his finger in socket and immediately got electricuted and the impact was so great he was flung across the room, that woke me up.

3rd dream same thing, recurrent this time I didn't wake up until after I saw what happened after he was flung accross the room ,the baby brain splattered then I woke up.

I inquired with the Lord is this a straight dream should I intercede for babies and illegal daycare.
I told him I was deeply grieved with the graphic death. He said I am deeply grieved as well.

He said what I saw representatives the church and degeneracy.

As in the natural so in the Spirit .
The babies in dream were not taken care of. They were also were not being fed milk which is critical for a baby’s growth and development, which would represent God’s Word which is critical for new believers to grow in their salvation, instead they were eating Vaseline and powder. No one took it from them.

They were unconcerned and when confronted instead of repenting and doing the right thing they were proudful and did nothing. As the dream kept coming back with level of danger and destruction I saw.

First Baby attempted to touched socket, then baby touched socket and flew back,ast baby touched socket flew back and brain was splattered.

Church representative daycare.
Operating illegal.
Apostate church.
Babes were not a priority to daycare givers. They were only there for the gifts (the check) They didn't care about their welfare ( spiritual growth).

Caregivers were not watching.
Babies were eating anything they wanted, they had.no sense of danger the socket the thing that can kill them (sin).

There was lack of concern from caregivers.
No watching
No support
No feeding
No correcting

The church did not warn the babies or cover the babies.
This is the lack of teaching on holiness, purity, sanctification, relationship with Holy Spirit, obedience, studying Gods word, and consecration.

Babies were doing whatever they wanted to do.
They did what was right in their own sight because of ignorance. There is a way that seem right into a person but In the end it leads to destruction.

ALL sin leads to death.
This lead to the death of a baby.
Sin leads to death.
Warning comes before destruction

My caregivers the church need to repent from pride, carelessness, and mammom.
Many will loose their lives if caregivers continue in their illegal business as usual.
The blood will be on the caregivers hand. Repent and repent quickly
Be about the Father's business.
Do not be casual or unconcerned with souls.

Share:
WhatsApp chat