Clear all

DREAM AND VISION OF A RED HORSE COMING OUT OF THE DESERT

5 Posts
3 Users
3 Reactions
Topic starter
(@fostenawright)
Estimable Member

I had a dream last week of a red horse that was galloping in the desert at night I didn't see a rider in the dream..what I did notice was the horses hoof that each time it galloped I noticed the sand under its foot was mingled in blood. As the horse galloped the bottom of its foot got bloody with sand mixed in.That's how I discerned it was coming from the desert.   I also heard in dream war is coming.

In dream as my eyes were looking on the feet in saw that it  was people under the sand that the horse were trampling under. 

As I was about to go to bed tonight this time is was an open vision same red horse coming in dessert. This time it wasn't night I could see open dessert. It looked like one of those scenes in a movie in the Arabian dessert. The horse was red and its hoof was  mingled with sand and blood.I didn't see a person on the red horse in dream  last week or vision  tonight 

I was led to read Revelation 6:4 that talks about a red horse

"And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword"

If anyone has an interpretation of dream  please do share.  

This is the part i have. One red horse is going to cause devastation. War is inevitable and there will be bloody victories and defeats in the natural and the spirit.  Strife is coming that will cause war, that will bring bloodshed and violence. The people in dream were buried under the sand and became  casualties of war.

4 Replies
(@deliverancechronicles)

The Red Horse of the Apocalypse

1 Reply
(@fostenawright)

Estimable Member
Admin
(@deemac)

Oh wow! Blood and sand! The desert may represent the spirit realm. So the horse is traveling already in the spirit realm making its journey closer into the natural realm , which is maybe why you could make out later on that the red stuff in the hooves was blood.

1 Reply
(@fostenawright)

Estimable Member

@deemac amen . That makes sense. Thanks Sis

Share:
WhatsApp chat