Take these steps:
- Build a deeper relationship with Jesus and seek His guidance to deliver you from the caging of your destiny.
- Reflect upon your life and recognize if it has been trapped or limited by external factors or negative circumstances.
- Pray earnestly and seek God’s wisdom and revelation to understand the root causes of the caged destiny.
- Humble yourself and sincerely repent before God, asking for forgiveness for your own sins and those of your ancestors. Use Psalms 32 and 51 as a guide for confession and repentance.
- Engage in spiritual warfare by praying strategic and powerful prayers that specifically target the powers responsible for caging your life and destiny. Command the cages, gates of brass, and bars of iron to break and be destroyed, referencing Psalm 107:16.
- Pray for restoration and ask God to recover all that has been caged or stolen from your life, including blessings, opportunities, talents, and relationships.
- Secure your life with the protection of the blood of Jesus and the fire of God, praying for a divine barrier against any further attempts to cage or limit your destiny. Trust in God’s power and His ability to keep you safe.
POWER FOR BREAKTHROUGH (ACTS 16:25-26)
- There is power that is greater than any witchcraft power.
- There is power greater than any form of bondage sickness, greater than death itself. (John 14:25-27, Gal. 3:13-14).
- The power that rescued us from curses brought in us by our sins and disobedience (Col. 2:14-15)
- That power was responsible for freeing us from evil ordinances and pronouncement that members of the kingdom of darkness had called against us.
- The power that raised Jesus from the dead, the resurrection power breaks and destroys the cages.
1. I declare that every evil dedication that has entangled my life shall be broken by the power of the blood of Jesus.Â
2. Every evil authority that has manipulated and hindered my life and destiny, I command you to be overthrown and destroyed in the name of Jesus.
3. I reject and vomit out every spiritual contamination that I have consumed in the realm of dreams, releasing myself from its grip by the fire of the Holy Spirit.
4. I declare that every cage of limitation assigned against my life shall be shattered by the thunderous power of God.
5. I confront and dismantle every wicked power that has obstructed my opportunities, commanding them to be consumed by the cleansing fire of God.
6. I dispel and scatter every environmental force that has imprisoned and confounded my progress, by the consuming fire of God’s divine presence.
7. I obliterate and uproot the foundation of every stubborn witchcraft that seeks to hinder my life’s journey, in the mighty name of Jesus.
8. I release my life from the clutches of every demonic cage, setting myself free by the authority of Jesus’ name.
9. O Heavenly Father, dispatch your angelic host to rescue me from every captivity and confinement that holds me hostage against my will. Set me free, Lord, I pray.
10. I disrupt and shatter every scheme and agenda of charms and enchantments set against my progress, annihilating their power by the consuming fire of the Holy Spirit.
1. I release the power of God to strip away every evil garment that has been fashioned against me.
12. I decree that my star shall be invisible in the spiritual realm to every dark observer, in the mighty name of Jesus.
13. I reject and nullify every work of darkness that has been written over my life, rising up to shine in the glory of God.
14. I break and dismantle every curse that has imprisoned my life, by the power of the blood of Jesus.
15. I declare that any collective captivity that has confined my life shall be shattered by the power of the blood of Jesus.
16. Every evil judgment that has limited my life, be broken by the power of the blood of Jesus.
17. I receive an anointing and empowerment to shine and excel in every area of my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.
18. By the power of the blood of Jesus, I declare that I am a success and I will not experience failure, in the name of Jesus.
19. I release my life from every spiritual cage and confinement, declaring my liberty in the name of Jesus.
20. I decree that testimonies that will glorify and proclaim the name of Jesus begin to manifest in my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.
21. Heavenly Father, I thank You in advance for answering my prayers and working miracles in my life.
22. I declare that the power of God is greater than any witchcraft power or evil that may come against me.
23. I believe that the power of God is stronger than any form of bondage, sickness, or even death itself.
24. I thank God for the power that has rescued me from the curses brought on by my own sins and disobedience.
25. I declare that the power of God has freed me from every evil ordinance and pronouncement spoken against me by the kingdom of darkness.
26. I believe in the resurrection power of Jesus Christ that is able to break and destroy any cages that may try to hold me captive.
27. I trust in the power of God that raised Jesus from the dead and I know that it is more than capable of overcoming any form of evil or darkness in my life.
28. I rely on the power of God to protect me and keep me safe from all harm.
29. I am confident that the power of God will guide me and lead me on the right path.
30. I surrender to the power of God and allow it to work in and through me for His glory.
In Jesus name Amen!